Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall brings four Fall Birthdays in the Waldron Family

Sept 4 - Rachel - The day I came home from Utah, it was Rachel's birthday. Richard had told Rachel to come over and he made her a birthday cake! What a dad! So, I got to celebrate Rachel's Birthday with the fam as soon as I got home from the airport!
(sorry, no pics...she posted some on her blog...)


Sept. 24 - Jonny Wanny turns 18! This was a humbling experience as I realized that I now have seven children 18 and older! Oh my!











Oct. 2 - Lauren turns Sweet 16!!!! We celebrated by eating pie instead of cake. Yum. ~












Oct. 24 - Angela turns 11, has a party, and gets her ears pierced...












Only one more birthday left in the family, our new daughter in law, Jessica celebrates her's in November! (not to leave out Amanda's baby due Nov. 20th) Wow...everyone is growing up! As the leaves are changing and almost gone, it makes me feel melancholy. It will be hard for me when the children are all grown up and gone...I guess this means I am in the Fall of my life. Goodness...

3 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

Yay no more "looked out the window" post! Don't get me wrong it was a great post but I'm excited to get updates on you and your family. I loved the one about grandma's birthday. What an awesome surprise!!! Feel free to do that to us here in AZ any time! You'd probably get a similar reaction. And I can almost guarantee a few tears of joy! :) Love you

Amanda said...

Whatever about being in the Fall of your life! People still come up to me and say how great you look and when they ask your age they don't belive me! I wish I could have been there for the bdays...but I am excited to see you on the 15th!

Waldron Family said...

I think its wonderful!!! Mom I'm soo glade that you made this of our family. Now people can our whole family and know there intrests!! This is a great blog!