Friday, December 26, 2008

Family + Love = A Merry Christmas


Christmas Eve we had all our children here with the 3 grandsons. (~ Good news ~ Ami's due with her 2nd baby Aug 09!) It was an evening filled with good times, good food and lots of people making me realize that our house must be shrinking! Not really, we have just added more members to our family - Jessica and Dylan and Dan just a month before last Christmas. After an attempt at a program with music and scriptures, we had our gift giving. Christmas Eve the kids always exchange gifts to each other. Nathan and Jessica decided to give gifts to everyone! Oh my...that was so nice. Some of the children got together and bought Richard and I an I-Pod and player and some See's candy. It was such a wonderful gift that was totally unexpected! Then Richard really surprised me and gave me a ring to replace my wedding band that had been bent out of shape and eventually misplaced. I felt so thankful!



Ami and Chris and Eli



Rachel and Dan with Ami in the forfront



Uncle Andrew with Hayden and Eli



Amanda, Nick, Hayden and Dylan



< Nathan and Jessica



Benjamin and Lauren.



Jonny giving Ami a big hug -she had his name...



Lauren...



Aaron with Chris who had Aaron's name...



Angela with Amanda


Kathryn with Andrew who gave her a baby doll.



The crazy boys...

6 comments:

Amrine's said...

WOW! mom, that is such a cute blog!! Mine isn't even done yet. I have to get my pictures from you to put on new ones of us. I think yours said it all though. I don't really need to do much to mine now!! I love you and will see you soon!!

Amrine's said...

oh yeah! I had fun puting the braclet together also! I just had a great Christmas all together! such fun memories and fun times together! I will never forget!

Trent & Lindz said...

Oh I miss you guys! You totally need to come visit aunt Kimmie! You could even come stay at our house :) I'm sure my parents would fight me for you though! So I wanna see this new ring! You should post a picture so we can see it.

Amanda said...

I loved being able to be there on Christmas Eve with everyone. So much fun! I am so glad everyone got to see Dylan. I am a little relieved that Christmas is over though. Love you!

Emy5 said...

Kim, Your blog is wonderful. I love seeing the pictures of your family and hearing about your traditions.

April said...

It's great to see fun pictures of your family--many of whom I still haven't met! Love the one of the "guys". I think they had a little too much fun with that one. Happy New Year and love from halfway across the globe.