Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Blessing from Heaven Arrives Before Thanksgiving~giving us more to be Thankful for!

Dylan Yeagar Keckley

Amanda delivered Dylan November 22, 2008 @6:01 a.m.

The whole bigger, little family!

Hayden is checking out his new little brother.

I had the opportunity to stay the night with Amanda in the hospital. It reminded me of the sleepless nights spent in the hospital...but such a sweet moment for me to be with my daughter and the brand new baby!

We celebrated by ordering Chinese food!

Nick is such a good daddy and loves his two little boys!

I had a wonderful time being with my daughter and her family...It was hard to say good-bye! The next time I see the baby, he will be almost a month old...how can I wait that long?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok I am making a comment! I loved having you there with me. Since it is so hard to get you to myself I really appreciated the opportunity I had having the one on one time. Thank you for all of your help and support. I can't wait to see everyone on Christmas Eve!!

BTW- to everyone who reads this...the last picture of me in my apartment (With the crazy Mozart hair) was only taken because I had no idea that it was going to be made pulic. Who wants to do their hair after just having a baby?!

Jolene Warren said...

Kim-
Thanks so much for posting these pics! I love them all (hint, hint, Amanda!)! You look as beautiful as ever (Kim). I know that you are making some horrible stupid noise over that comment, but you do, all the same, still look young and beautiful! You're my inspiration! I love you and miss you tons!You have an amazing family, you should be very proud of them all. And yourself!! :-)Take Care, Jolene