Monday, November 3, 2008

Long Time, No Post...Sorry

I know, you have looked out the window a little too long and are sick of it...Sorry. Life has been incredibly busy and I had a few hang ups with the techno stuff again that it made it almost impossible for me to get back into blogging. All's good now, (knock on wood). Lots of LIFE has happened here at the Waldron home. I will try to do a quick recap and then continue as best I can.



One difficult thing for us was that our long time friend and kitty, Porky, passed away the end of August. This was not an easy experience for any of us and we miss him terribly.

After that, I felt strongly I would never get another animal. A few weeks later a kitten came to our door! I couldn't believe it! After Angela begged me to keep it I told her NO WAY. She went around trying to find it's home but couldn't. It came back a couple days later. My determination got squashed! Long story made short, after much discussion, we named her Gracie. She seemd to be a gift from the Lord in answer to Angela's prayers. I humbly submitted, took the little thing to the vet, spent money on meds to get it better...only to have it run away a couple weeks later...we still haven't seen sweet little Gracie ever since! She was here just long enough to give us what we needed to help us overcome our grief.

0 comments: