Monday, November 3, 2008

A Haunting Halloween!

Our ward had a Fall Festival/"trunk o treat" night the Wednesday before Halloween. It turned out to be a fun evening...


Kathryn, Maddy and Kim Walker



Angela dressed up like 'Lola' from Hannah Montana, Emma Michael was Hannah Montana.



A group of friends...



Lauren gives out carmel popcorn we made and some yummy candy from the trunk!


This year I only had one elementary party to go to for the first time since Ami started school. It was quite weird for me. I loved being there with Kathryn and her little classmates.


Kathryn by her friend, Emma in her classroom.



Kathryn and Mrs. Walls, her 3rd grade teacher.


Angela dressed up as a fairy for Halloween.


Kathryn as the cute witch.



Trick or Treating was started off bright and early...Good friends



Look at all the candy! I was very impressed with their giving natures as they shared their candy with those that didn't go Trick or Treating! Maddy got to spend the night with Kathryn and Angela spent the night with Emily!
What a fun Halloween!


Lauren and Aaron decided to celebrate Halloween by going to the Mohawk Bowl.


Ben made a great vampire. It was the first time he had ever been one. I don't think I would have wanted him to be my server at the Outback that night! Yikes.


Andrew had to dress up for his job at Texas Roadhouse. Funny.


Rachel and Dan came over and celebrated with us...they made a very convincing Vampire couple. I wonder if the "Twilight" series had anything to do with their costumes?

2 comments:

Amrine's said...

wow mom, did you do all this? your blog looks new! I love it~you must have been on it all day to get it right! did amanda help you? I still want to put music on it!

Twinmomwv said...

please share with me how to balance classroom Halloween parties. I feel like I failed miserably this first year.