Monday, November 3, 2008

Amanda's Baby Shower

On Saturday, Rachel, Jessica (Nathan's wife), Lauren, Kathryn and Maddy Wright (Kathryn's friend) and I drove to Keyser, WV to go to Amanda's baby shower put on by her mother-in-law, Brenda Keckley. I have to say that Brenda did a great job of decorating and preparing. The games were unique, the food was good, the decorations were very nice, and the company was fantastic. It was good to see and be with Amanda. She seemed to glow! She looked great for only having two weeks to go! It was good to be with almost all my girls. Amanda recieved some nice things. I was happy for her and very appreciative of Brenda for putting on the shower for her.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so happy that you guys could come! It was so nice to see you there! Love you!

Nettie said...

It was fun to read all your posts! Keep on blogging!

J. Hales said...

Kim this is Shondelle. It was a treat to hear from you and check out your blog - ours is quite outdated, I need to teach Macy how to do it so she can do all the work and I can just add the comments. We're great, I'm due with baby #5 on Dec. 14, that will be 4 girls, 1 boy. We just added 2 rooms, a bathroom, and storage room to our house. Jason's 10 year reunion is next May and we've talked about a trip out - hopefully I can come, I would LOVE to see all of you. By the way, when are you going to age???????????