Saturday, April 18, 2009

Swim and Gymnastics Lessons.!

This past couple months Angela and Kathryn took classes through WVU. They have had a great time. In the beginning I signed Angela up for gymnastics on the same night as Kathryn's swimming, thinking it would be great..I would do both on the same night. Well, when I brought Angela in and she preformed the way she did, they told me she was too advanced for that class and needed to be put in the Thursday night class that was a half an hour longer and cost more! Ugh...but it was good. Angela LOVED it! {Pictures of Angela will be posted asap...on Richard's computer.}



On the other hand, Kathryn loved her swim teacher and wanted to stay going on Tuesdays...she can now float on her back, swim the back stroke, the breast stroke, learned to dive into the pool, etc. She LOVED it as well.



We are sad because the classes are now over but they were so worth it!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I am happy to find your blog too! Hope you have a blessed and beautiful day! ♥ HUGS ♥

Kim Walker said...

How fun for your girls. Lydia has loved her class. I just wish it would have been at the natatorium and NOT downtown.

Amanda said...

I am so glad they liked their classes! What a nice mommy you are!

Amrine's said...

i love the blog! I like the pictures of kathryn swiming. I am glad she had a nice time! I am also glad angela had fun with gymnastics!