Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Due to "Technical Difficulties"

Don't you just hate it when you hear...'due to technical difficulties'...the show will be postponed or whatever. Well, that is sort of what has happened in my life. I have had one "technical difficulty" after another. If it isn't the camera breaking ( all 3 cameras at the same time!!!!), it is the computer that has a virus (I am not complaining only amazed that not only is it our home computer having problems, but Richard's work computer and so here I sit at the good ole' public library using their computer - if these go down, then I can say that I have some bad luck! ha) ...to my cell phone being lost ...to me trying to finagle any sort of a cell phone to use until the two year contract comes due again.... to my microwave quitting the day after Kathryn looks up and asks me how old it is and how much longer will it work?! Ugh...I am afraid I am living in a technical world and am very tetchy-deprived lady which is why I haven't been on my blog recently. I have had with-drawls. I have thought of all sorts of things to write about...like the other day - it was a snow day (wait, we've had several snow days, so they kind of run into each other). Anyway, like I was saying, it was snowing and there were some cardinals pecking on the pine cone covered with peanut butter and seeds that Angela's Activity girls made for the birds. It was a beautiful sight and what was really neat is that the birds really ate from the pine cone. I had no camera and no Internet to write it down so I add it here. I did witness it and it was a lovely moment. Ugh... the life of the bloggers. I will return. Hopefully it won't take me too much longer to resolve my techy problems plaguing my life.

6 comments:

Jolene Warren said...

Oh My Gosh Kimmie Kay! I think that our lives are on the same plane! The only thing that I do have going for me right now, is the fact that my computer and camera work, but I have nothing to take pictures of, and nothing to post! I hope that you will be able to read this soon, so that you will know that you're loved and I think about you all of the time. My cell phone will except calls, but that is all! I can't dial out or listen to messages! Jason can't find a job, and Brittany's 13th b-day is coming up next week followed by Morgan's 16th in two short months! O'well! It is what it is! I love you tons! Hang in there... at some point you can only go up, at least I hope so! hee hee

Amanda said...

Hey mom....Love you. Don't know when you will read this but hopefully it will be soon and you will be back to blogging! Miss you tons! Love Amanda

Created Amiably said...

The blogging world does miss you! I hope life settles for you and gets back to normal-oh wait your normal life is crazy! Thanks for helping out this week! your the bestest!!

Jolene Warren said...

One more thing! I wanted to let you know that when you get your Kinks out, I tagged you on my website! Cheers!

Kim Walker said...

KIM WAL....DRON! Why do you not use the computer at my house. It's got to be closer than the LIBRARY. Well, the only problem is that we would probably chat more than you would use my computer. COME OVER AND USE IT!!! Please.

Amrine's said...

haa haa haa haa I read you all of these comments but mine!!
you are now tagged and you got to send this to 4 other people. you have to copy the questions on my blog and then answer the questions and post them on your blog. lol! well have fun and I will be see you soon!! love you! have questions just call!
Rachel